Thursday, December 4, 2008

Some samples of my projects

This is a wallhanging that I just finished in time for Thanksgiving. The turkey is "stuffed" so he is 3-D.



These are some of the needle tatting projects I have been practicing on. I have done a few more that I need to take pictures of.

I haven't been doing a whole lot for the last few days. I did manage to do my Christmas shopping - will probably have to go back a few times, I usually forget something. Haven't put up a tree yet. Keep debating on whether I want to or not. The want to will probably win out in another day or so.

I still haven't put the pictures saved from my old computer on this one either, so don't have a lot to share right now. All of my "most beautiful grandchildren in the world" are with those. Guess I better make that a project for later today.

Till next time

3 comments:

Veronica said...

The Thanksgiving one looks nice and I love the little green wreath like you made for my tree.

Allison said...

Cool. I wondered what needle tatting was. You do such beautiful work. =]

Unknown said...

i love the earrings grandma!
humm i wonder who you gave them too??
maybe Arnie the long legged
racehore??
:D