Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Getting back on track

Just thought I would update since it has been a while. I have been doing very little of anything which is bad since I have a ton of stuff to get finished in the next week.
I did go shopping yesterday (in a t-shirt, no jacket) and today we have snow, freezing rain and totally nasty stuff outside (the high has been 30). I prefer yesterday when it was almost 70 degrees.
I bought a kit to teach myself how to knit. I did a few rows last night and I think it is going to be easier than learning to crochet. I will post a picture after I get something done that is big enough to see.
Today I managed to get some of the sewing done for next week. It actually felt pretty good to get something accomplished. I have really been slacking.....doing a lot of playing games and sleeping. Hopefully I am getting back on track.

Till next time,

1 comment:

Veronica said...

I know what you mean! I haven't gotten much accomplished lately at all. I did buy some bigger knitting needles today and some different yarn and started a new scarf. I need to finish one thing at a time, but what fun is that? I started maddie's scarf with little needles and so it's going to take FOREVER to finish. And I'd get this one done a lot faster if I hadn't made it so wide, but oh well.
You really think knitting is easier than crochet? I've always found it just the opposite! Funny how different minds works differently. I think it's neat that you're learning both though. Pictures!