Friday, March 27, 2009

Thank you Sassy Girl & a couple of pictures

I just want to say thanks to Sassy Girl Graphics for the new spring look. I really like it.

We just got back from OH an hour ago with 2 of the grand-girls and pray that the weather is nice for the next week so we can enjoy it with them.

Here are a couple pictures I promised to share from my last visit with the youngest DGD a few weeks ago. She is now 6 months old and just adorable.
Talking to Grandma

Chewing her toes


Here is one with Daddy

and one with Mommy

Till next time,


3 comments:

Veronica said...

I just saw these pictures! You should email me the full sized copies! :)

Donna said...

Barb, your granddaughter is precious. What a beautiful smile she has.
I had to come tell you I gave my girls one of the dish clothes you made and they just loved them. My youngest daughter refuses to use hers, she says it's just too pretty. I told her you didn't make any ugly ones and that it took me forever to decide on the ones I got because they were all so nice. I love mine too, thank you so much. I wish I had got more of them. I so glad that I got to meet you, I had a great time.

Lois said...

Hi Barb, I "dropped by" and visited you on your blog this evening. It is fun to see the projects you have been working on.
Chanlady