Sunday, January 11, 2009

A few more projects

Here I go slacking again.......I am seriously going to try to update more often....really. ;) I have been doing some more tatting, trying new patterns. This 1st one is just a medalion, about 3" across. Not sure what I will use it for yet.



This one is of 3 pair of earrings I made with beads attached. It is a little blurry and the red ones really are the same size.



I also made Madelaine a new "bag" for Christmas. She had asked for one in blue and brown with straps and pockets......this is what she got. I got the pattern from "Quilts & More" mag fall issue.


There is one large middle section and 6 outside pockets! 2 on each end and 2 between the handles.

I have also been trying to get myself/craft/sewing things organized, not much progress so far. Today I did finally remove the old wallpaper border from my bathroom walls (it has only been half done for close to a year). I also made chicken vegie noodle soup which would have been much better for us last week when we were both sick, but I didn't feel like cooking then.

If you look at the lists I have on the side bar, you will see that this year will be a busy one for me. I will be trying real hard to finish up what I can though.

Till next time,

No comments: